Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Igal @ Lucee.org" <ig...@lucee.org> on 2017/06/08 21:59:21 UTC

package trailers does not exist

When I set the `test` directory as a Test root dir in IntelliJ IDEA, I
get errors like:

E:\Workspace\git\tomcat\test\org\apache\coyote\http2\TestStream.java
Error:(33, 16) java: package trailers does not exist
Error:(90, 49) java: cannot find symbol
   symbol:   class ResponseTrailers
   location: class org.apache.coyote.http2.TestStream

https://github.com/apache/tomcat/blob/trunk/test/org/apache/coyote/http2/TestStream.java#L33

Can anyone tell me where `trailers` is coming from?

Thanks,

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org <http://lucee.org/>

Re: package trailers does not exist

Posted by "Igal @ Lucee.org" <ig...@lucee.org>.
On 6/9/2017 1:46 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 08/06/17 22:59, Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:
>> When I set the `test` directory as a Test root dir in IntelliJ IDEA, I
>> get errors like:
>>
>> E:\Workspace\git\tomcat\test\org\apache\coyote\http2\TestStream.java
>> Error:(33, 16) java: package trailers does not exist
>>
>> Can anyone tell me where `trailers` is coming from?
> The examples web application.

Thanks, Mark!

I added webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes as a "Test Sources Root" and
now it works.

Igal

Re: package trailers does not exist

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 08/06/17 22:59, Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:
> When I set the `test` directory as a Test root dir in IntelliJ IDEA, I
> get errors like:
>
> E:\Workspace\git\tomcat\test\org\apache\coyote\http2\TestStream.java
> Error:(33, 16) java: package trailers does not exist
> Error:(90, 49) java: cannot find symbol
>   symbol:   class ResponseTrailers
>   location: class org.apache.coyote.http2.TestStream
>
> https://github.com/apache/tomcat/blob/trunk/test/org/apache/coyote/http2/TestStream.java#L33
>

> Can anyone tell me where `trailers` is coming from?

The examples web application.

Mark