Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by sh...@tcs.com on 2005/06/27 18:28:08 UTC

Integrating portal with Lenya

Hi all
        I've been struggling to find the clean way of integrating a portal
with Lenya. As an example, I tried integrating the sample portal (block)
available with Cocoon to Lenya by taking it as a separate publication.
I changed the local.build.properties available with Cocoon to include
blocks like portal, authentication-fw etc. before building cocoon and
hence Lenya.
I also changed cocoon.xconf file to include portal Managers etc.
Unfortunately, I'm receiving the error "The given container name is not
unique: cocoon-portal" when I entered the respective URL.

The correction in the above mechanism or another mechanism to integrate
portal with Lenya would be very appreciable.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Shishir

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you

Re: Integrating portal with Lenya

Posted by Richard Feldmann <rh...@oaksage.dyndns.org>.