Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Sosnowski, Andrew P [IT]" <an...@citigroup.com> on 2002/10/16 21:26:43 UTC

JDBC testing with User paramaters in Query

There may be a bug with User Parameters when used with JDBC objects.

Once in a while but not all the time the ${EMPID} parameter does not get
expanded; most of the time it is expanded correctly. I.e. of 17 threads the
query is not expanded 1 of the 17 times on average.

Is there a restriction on what characters can be in the User Values?
The Values I use are of the form "0000091357"
Is '0000091357' better?

If necessary I could use of the form 0000091357 and have the quotes in the
Query field