Posted to users@maven.apache.org by um...@comcast.net on 2007/03/18 22:46:46 UTC

Maven-Idea-Plugin - questions

The Maben Idea Plugin works great - except when I have to add a new
dependency to the project after I have regenerated the idea project.
It appears that I must regenerate the idea project file everytime the
dependencies change. Is this correct? This is very painful - I hope
there is a way to incrementally update the previously generated
idea project file when dependencies change - either manually or
using the plugin.

Thanks,
/U

Re: Maven-Idea-Plugin - questions

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
uma_rk@comcast.net wrote:
> The Maben Idea Plugin works great - except when I have to add a new
> dependency to the project after I have regenerated the idea project.
> It appears that I must regenerate the idea project file everytime the
> dependencies change. Is this correct? This is very painful - I hope
> there is a way to incrementally update the previously generated
> idea project file when dependencies change - either manually or
> using the plugin.

What is painful about it?

You just run 'mvn idea:idea' once more and then you are done.

--
Dennis Lundberg