Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sachin Ashok Wagh <Sa...@infosys.com> on 2005/06/28 08:00:56 UTC

about ramping up the users

Hi,

In the thread group we have the option of entering the no of threads and
the ramp up time (in seconds). For example, if I give 10 threads and 1
sec as the ramp up time then according to my understanding a user will
be added every one second till the no of users reach 10. But, if I start
with 5 users and I need to add 5 users every 5 seconds till the numbers
of users reach 50 then can it be done using JMeter?

Thanks in advance.

-Sachin