Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by gr...@cox.net on 2004/09/29 15:33:36 UTC

Table Column's Width...

Does anyone know how to control a table column’s width?  Currently, I’m encoding my XML as document-v13, but I’m willing to change.  Also, I tried encoding it in Docbook v4.2 and use the COLSPEC tag with the COLWIDTH attribute, but it appears to be ignored (FOR-292).  Does anyone have any tips or tricks?

Thanks,
Greg

Re: Table Column's Width...

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
greg.vaco@cox.net wrote:
> Does anyone know how to control a table column’s width?  Currently, I’m encoding my XML as document-v13, but I’m willing to change.  Also, I tried encoding it in Docbook v4.2 and use the COLSPEC tag with the COLWIDTH attribute, but it appears to be ignored (FOR-292).  Does anyone have any tips or tricks?
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

I don't think there is any way to control it right now, unless you put a
class="something" attribute and then use CSS to control it.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming