Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Steven Stern <su...@sterndata.com> on 2004/11/14 03:06:58 UTC

Errors at RBLs

What's the best way to clear the name of an important web site?

Why are these RBLs listing redhat.com?

 pts rule name              description
-2.6 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]
 2.0 URIBL_PH_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the PH SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: redhat.com]
 1.5 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: redhat.com]
 3.2 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: redhat.com]
 4.3 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: redhat.com]

--
  Steve

Re: Errors at RBLs

Posted by Jeff Chan <je...@surbl.org>.
On Saturday, November 13, 2004, 6:20:40 PM, Steven Stern wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:11:11 -0800, Jeff Chan <je...@surbl.org> wrote:

>>However redhat.com is not on any SURBLs.  Perhaps we should ask
>>you to give some debugging info to the developers?

> I'd be happy to. What information is relevant?

> Using SA 3.0.1 on FC3 with no additional rulesets added.

Probably the message and full system information.

(I'm not one of the SA developers.... ;-)

Jeff C.
--
Jeff Chan
mailto:jeffc@surbl.org

Re: Errors at RBLs

Posted by Steven Stern <su...@sterndata.com>.

Re: Errors at RBLs

Posted by Jeff Chan <je...@surbl.org>.
On Saturday, November 13, 2004, 6:06:58 PM, Steven Stern wrote:
> What's the best way to clear the name of an important web site?

Send a note to whitelist@surbl.org or the source list as
described at:

  http://www.surbl.org/lists.html