Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Hansaria, Himanshu" <hh...@iu.edu> on 2022/06/20 21:38:06 UTC

Progress on Airavata Jupyter Platform Services

Hello all,

Following up on my previous email, i was able to modify the sample application i had made. I was able to have a popup on clicking the Create button, submit a form from the popup, print values and the db table was getting correctly populated as well.

I had achieved this using HTML templates and scripts.

Following this, I migrated the entire front end to React. Made similar forms and popups in React and modified the backend to respond to the React queries using cross origin resource sharing.

I also developed a ToDo list application and added some Bootstrap to it as part of the learning curve for frontend in React.

Subsequently, i plan to create react tables for the front end by fetching values from the database.

Attached are the screenshots of the development.

Thanks & regards,
Himanshu