Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Rammohan Alampally <ra...@microsharp.net> on 2012/09/05 19:14:14 UTC

Need Cron Job Settings for OpenMeetings Server

Dear All,

I have installed OM on Ubuntu 11+ O/S at /usr/local/red5.

My question is as follows:
If I ran the red5.sh script from the directory location, I am able to see
the OM from the browser.
Otheriwse I Cannot see the OM from the browser...

Why it is happening, can you please explain/educate me where I am doing
wrong?

2nd thing is My cron job seetings are :

** * * * * sh /usr/local/red5/red5.sh*
*
*
This script should run every time. If I restart the cron, I am unable to
see the OM.

Please help me in this...

Regards,
Ram

Re: Need Cron Job Settings for OpenMeetings Server

Posted by greenes <zu...@gmail.com>.
...so, could be easier run OM from a script file.

Here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/OPENMEETINGS/tutorials-related-to-openmeetings.html

...you can find one for OM 1.x and Ubuntu called:

OpenMeetings_1.9.1-OpenOffice_run_script_Ubuntu_1.zip

Uncompress the zip and move the red5 file to:

/etc/init.d/

...give execution permission:

chmod +x /etc/init.d/red5

...and run it:

/etc/init.d/red5 start

...this script run at once OM (red5) and OpenOffice
for the conversion.

If you dont need the cron would be better delete it
for this case.

Regards

Alvaro

Posted by Rammohan Alampally <ra...@microsharp.net>.