Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2006/11/01 21:49:09 UTC

Checkstyle memory error

Hi.  I am getting an "OutOfMemory" error while running Checkstyle.  How
do I execute this plugin either in the reporting section or the build
section and increase its memory, something along the line of -Xms=512m
and -Xmx=512m? Thanks.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

Re: Checkstyle memory error

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
I run my site commands from a batch file like:

REM site.bat

set MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx1024m

mvn clean site -e

--