Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Narendar Yalamanchilli <ya...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/02/08 01:05:25 UTC

Using Drill JDBC Driver on IBM JDK

Hi,
I have Apache Drill 1.9 running in embedded mode on windows machine using Oracle JDK 1.8. I am trying to connect to Drill using the JDBC driver from an application that will need to use IBM JDK 1.8 because of some other compatibility issue. However, I am getting the following error from the Drill JDBC driver when connecting to Drill.
oadd.org.apache.drill.exec.memory.RootAllocator (initialization failure)
I have been able to use the JDBC driver with Oracle JDK successfully in the past. So I am thinking that this error has something to do with the IBM JDK. Can you please let me know if there is anything I can to resolve this issue?
RegardsNaren