Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Stuart Smith <st...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/04 23:21:16 UTC

Status of Deployment Plan Editor for Geronimo v2.0

Is it possible to use the deployment plan editor in the Eclipse plug-in to
edit Geronimo v2.0 deployment plans?  I tried to but it gives errors when
trying to open about illegal arguments.

I'm assuming that is because the deployment plan editor is still only
available for Geronimo 1.1.

Any help on when and if this will be available would be appreciated.  I
tried to search various Jira and forum posts but it is tough to sort through
that.

This is a feature that distinguishes Geronimo from JBoss and it would be
good to be able to use it with most current Geronimo versions.

Re: Status of Deployment Plan Editor for Geronimo v2.0

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stuart, take a look at this tasklist for the 2.1.0 release. You'll see one
for full support of Geronimo 2.1 deployment plans. You can track that one if you
wish....

-----> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-259

Stuart Smith wrote:
> Which version of the Eclipse plug-in is being targeted with this update?  If
> I know that I could use the JIRA to keep track of when this might be
> available.
>
> I see there are 2.0.2 and 2.1.0 releases that would be the likely
> candidates.
>
> Thanks,
> Stuart
>

> Tim McConnell-2 wrote:
>> Hi Stuart, it is exactly for the reason that you mention. We are in the
>> process
>> of fixing this problem in the next release of the Eclipse plugin
>> though....
>>
>> Stuart Smith wrote:
>>> Is it possible to use the deployment plan editor in the Eclipse plug-in
>>> edit Geronimo v2.0 deployment plans?  I tried to but it gives errors when
>>> trying to open about illegal arguments.
>>>
>>> I'm assuming that is because the deployment plan editor is still only
>>> available for Geronimo 1.1.
>>>
>>> Any help on when and if this will be available would be appreciated.  I
>>> tried to search various Jira and forum posts but it is tough to sort
>>> through
>>> that.
>>>
>>> This is a feature that distinguishes Geronimo from JBoss and it would be
>>> good to be able to use it with most current Geronimo versions.
>> --
>> Thanks,
>> Tim McConnell

Tim McConnell

Re: Status of Deployment Plan Editor for Geronimo v2.0

Posted by Stuart Smith <st...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.