Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Lav Jain <lj...@pivotal.io> on 2017/12/27 19:04:28 UTC

Requesting committer status for incubator-hawq

Hello Hawq Community,

I would like to request committer access to incubator-hawq project based on
my contributions (10 commits) so far:

<goog_357809091>
https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/commits?author=lavjain

I have worked actively on Hawq integration with Ambari in the past and also
have over 300 commits to hawq-ci project (private to Pivotal employees):

https://github.com/apache/ambari/commits?author=lavjain
https://github.com/Pivotal-DataFabric/hawq-ci/commits?author=lavjain

This would allow me to speedier development on future JIRAs for Hawq :-)

Regards,

*Lav Jain*
*Pivotal Data*

ljain@pivotal.io

Re: Requesting committer status for incubator-hawq

Posted by Lei Chang <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lav,

Great to see your contributions to HAWQ. Here is the process to become a
committer:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Becoming+a+committer

Cheers
Lei