Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2017/07/05 16:27:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Devaraj Das joins the Apache HBase PMC

I'm pleased to announce yet another PMC addition in the form of Devaraj
Das. One of the "old guard" in the broader Hadoop umbrella, he's also a
long-standing member in our community. We all look forward to the
continued contributions and project leadership.

Please join me in welcoming Devaraj!

- Josh (on behalf of the PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Devaraj Das joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Stephen Jiang <sy...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Thanks
Stephen

Posted by Karan Mehta <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Devraj!

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Devaraj !!!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Devaraj!

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Devaraj Das joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Ashish Singhi <as...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Jingcheng Du <du...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Devaraj !

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Devaraj !

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Devaraj!

Posted by Ashish Singhi <as...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Devaraj Das joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Devaraj!

Posted by Chunhui Shen <zj...@163.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Allan Yang <al...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Devaraj !

Best Regards
Allan Yang

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Devaraj!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Devaraj !

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Enis

Posted by Devaraj Das <dd...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks, everyone!!

Posted by Phil Yang <ud...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Thanks,
Phil

Posted by Chia-Ping Tsai <ch...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Devaraj!

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Devaraj Das joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Devaraj !