Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by sumit gupta <su...@apache.org> on 2016/12/23 15:35:58 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Knox 0.11.0 RC2

A candidate for the Apache Knox 0.11.0 release is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/knox/knox-0.11.0/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/knox.git
Branch v0.11.0 (git checkout -b v{gateway-version})

The KEYS file for signature validation is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/knox/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Knox 0.11.0.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Apache Knox PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Knox 0.11.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 0.11.0 RC2

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.
+1.  Did a build, ran rat, checked the signatures and checksums.  I saw test timeouts during the build but I suspect that's a local issue as I ran it on a busy, low powered machine.

Alan.

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
Hi Alan -

When you get a chance, can you give this RC a spin for our 0.11.0 release?

thanks!

--larry

Posted by Sandeep More <mo...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, forgot to cast my vote.

+1 ( non-binding)

Best,
Sandeep

Posted by Sandeep More <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Larry !

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sandeep More <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sumit,

Posted by Sumit Gupta <su...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 binding

I did the following:

* Verified signatures
* Ran the complete build with unit tests
* Ran samples for WebHDFS, WebHCat, Oozie and Hive
* Did some basic CRUD testing with the Admin UI
* Tested out the metrics capability using the JMX jconsole.

Sumit

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
Testing completed: