Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Pennyrile Family Physicians <pe...@usit.net> on 2005/04/04 16:56:48 UTC

[HELP]

Each time I try to log-in I receive a message an error occured.  I need help accessing your website.

Brittany Ashby
pennyril@usit.net

Re: [HELP]

Posted by Ben Pope <be...@gmail.com>.
Pennyrile Family Physicians wrote:
> Each time I try to log-in I receive a message an error occured.  I need
> help accessing your website.
>
> Brittany Ashby
> pennyril@usit.net <ma...@usit.net>

Yes, there is a NullPointerException to any useful information in your
email (i.e., it doesn't exist)

Care to enlighten us so we have half a chance of helping you?

Ben Pope.

RE: [HELP]

Posted by Steve Schwarz <sa...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Brittany,
What website are you trying to login to?

I'm guessing you might be accessing a website "Powered by Cocoon" and the
developer of that site might not have put in place error handling to direct
you to them instead of this mailing list. You might look at the site for a
contact email address for the webmaster.

If I am misunderstanding your post and you are a Cocoon developer please
post your full stack trace and we can try to help.

I hope this helps.
Best Wishes,
Steve