Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Session A Mwamufiya <sm...@andrew.cmu.edu> on 2007/08/08 08:26:18 UTC

How to check an action variable with s:if

Hi,

I've been trying for some time to get the following logic to work:

<s:if test="freshSmigFlag == false">
  <s:checkbox key="overwriteCheckbox" name="overwriteCheck"></s:checkbox>
</s:if>

where "freshSmigFlag" is a variable in my action, and there is a getter and setter defined for it.

I also tried to surround the variable with the property tag as such:
<s:if test="<s:property id='freshSmigFlag'/> == false">

But that didn't work either.

Any ideas how we're suppose to write this?

Thanks,
Session

Re: How to check an action variable with s:if

Posted by Nuwan Chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think you have to write it like this.

<s:if test="%{freshSmigFlag==false}">
    <s:checkbox key="overwriteCheckbox" name="overwriteCheck"></s:checkbox>
</s:if>

Thanks,

Nuwan