Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ServiceMixNewbie <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/18 20:00:33 UTC

Unexpected EOF in Prolog - servicemix-http component

Hi,

I configured a http consumer and http provider with the following xbean.xmls
<http:consumer   service="ex:httplistener"
                 endpoint="listenerEndpoint"
                 locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8192/getInfo/"
                 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
                 targetService="ex:MyProviderService"
		   />

<http:endpoint service="ex:MyProviderService"
               endpoint="myProvider"
               role="provider"
		defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
               locationURI="http://<host>:<port>/CheckOutService/checkout/"
		soap = "false"/>

When I hit "http://0.0.0.0:8192/getInfo/" in the browser I get :
com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog  at [row,col
{unknown-source}]: [1,0]

and in the ServiceMix console: I get

ERROR - HttpComponent                  - Error processing exchange InOut[
  id: ID:127.0.1.1-1294c0c8c22-21:9
  status: Active
  role: provider
  service: {http://www.servicemix.org/example}MyProviderService
  endpoint: myProvider
  in: Unable to display: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of
file.

A GET on the URL returns the following xml\
<checkout>
<product>Product 1</product>
</checkout>

What am I doing wrong?

Re: Unexpected EOF in Prolog - servicemix-http component

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

My comment inline
On 2010-6-19, at 上午2:00, ServiceMixNewbie wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I configured a http consumer and http provider with the following
> xbean.xmls
> <http:consumer   service="ex:httplistener"
>                 endpoint="listenerEndpoint"
>                 locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8192/getInfo/"
>                 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
>                 targetService="ex:MyProviderService"
> 		   />
>
> <http:endpoint service="ex:MyProviderService"
>               endpoint="myProvider"
>               role="provider"
> 		defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
>               locationURI="http://<host>:<port>/CheckOutService/
> checkout/"
> 		soap = "false"/>
>
> When I hit "http://0.0.0.0:8192/getInfo/" in the browser I get :
> com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog  at
> [row,col
> {unknown-source}]: [1,0]

Why you need "http://0.0.0.0:8192/getInfo/" in the browser? What you
want to get?
If you need get the wsdl, you need put "http://0.0.0.0:8192/getInfo/main.wsdl
" in the browser.

If you want to send request to http consumer, you can take a look at
wsdl-fist example which use http consumer as well, to see how to send
request to the http://0.0.0.0:8192/getInfo/"
> and in the ServiceMix console: I get
>
> ERROR - HttpComponent                  - Error processing exchange
> InOut[
>  id: ID:127.0.1.1-1294c0c8c22-21:9
>  status: Active
>  role: provider
>  service: {http://www.servicemix.org/example}MyProviderService
>  endpoint: myProvider
>  in: Unable to display: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end
> of
> file.
>
> A GET on the URL returns the following xml\
> <checkout>
> <product>Product 1</product>
> </checkout>
>

> What am I doing wrong?
Can't understand what you mean here, could you please explain more
about it?

Freeman

Freeman Fang
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com