Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Hugh J. L." <hu...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/14 13:39:17 UTC

Need Help on Jasper Integration

Hi,

We have integrated Tomcat 3.3 into our system and now
I have to upgrade it to support Servlet 2.3/JSP 1.2.
(For some reason we can't integrate Tomcat 4 for now.)
I plan to code facade23 myself to support Servlet 2.3
but I think Jasper is too much to me. Could any expert
tell me if it is feasible to replace Jasper in Tomcat
3.3 with new Jasper, e.g. Jasper in Tomcat 4 or even
Jasper 2, which supports higher JSP specification? I
don't have time to study those Jaspers now.

Thanks a lot. Your answer will be great help to me.

Hugh