Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Marc Boorshtein <mb...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/05 03:17:22 UTC

[users@httpd] Dav with Mass Virtual Hosting?

Hello,

I am trying to setup dav with auth_mysql.  I want the username to be the
name of the domain (ie mlb.serv.com is the url of the site and the
username).

Since i only have 1 ip address with two domains, I used mod_rewrite to
spit requests between serv.net and serv.com, I don't want serv.net to
have any dav capabilities.  To setup dav i use the <Directory>
directive, which seems to work fine, but I can't get mod_auth_mysql to
recognize %0 as a required user, am i missing something?

Thanks
Marc

--
Marc Boorshtein <mb...@yahoo.com>