Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dalton Ames Jr <da...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/15 16:17:45 UTC

IIS Virtual Hosts and JK 1.2 - Same Contexts to different workers?

Windows/Tomcat 5/IIS/JK 1.2 Connector

I am using the  JK 1.2  Connector and want to connect
two IIS Web sites to different AJP ports, with the
same context.  Is there a way for workers.properties
to specify the incoming Host Header when determining
which worker to use?

For example:

http://website1/mycontext/
	should go to one instance of Tomcat with AJP port
8009

http://website2/mycontext
	should go to a second instance of Tomcat with  AJP
port 9009

Both Web sites are in the same IIS WWW Server

It works with Two hosts in the same Tomcat service
(thus same AJP port 8009), but I’d like to isolate
them a little more by having them run in different
Tomcat instances that I can recycle separately.

-
thanks

David J
http://davidwj.com