Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by vi...@yahoo.co.in on 2012/11/05 08:18:21 UTC

Tomcat 6.O ajp thread issue

Hi All,

I have defined one executor tag in server.xml , which i am referring for both protocols i.e http & Ajp.

Strange thing is when i am checking the "MaxThreadsCount" for ajp protocol using Probe application its not showing the value configured in executor instead ajp protocol is still showing the default value of 200 corresponding to MaxThreads attribute.

Any thoughts on this behavior ??

Thanks,
Vicky

Re: Tomcat 6.O ajp thread issue

Posted by vi...@yahoo.co.in.
Andre- i am facing issue thats y i m
Posting. I didnt intend to spam please.

In probe , http values are displayed correctly but not the ajp one.

Thanks,
Vicky

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Vicky,
[...]

Thanks Mark for ur comments .but i didnt understand what you mean by following line ;-
****************************
I think you were still using the Connector-based server.xml.
****************************
I am using below executor for both ajp & http but why i am still seeing the ajp default thread count in probe application. I didnt find it . I am not using apache for this. But i want to validate that executor can override the default thread count setting of ajp connector when defined.

Pls suggest

>> <Executor name="abc" namePrefix="catalina-exec-" maxThreads="150"
>> minSpareThreads="40" / >

Thanks,
Vicky

On Nov 5, 2012, at 2:01 PM, Mark Eggers <it...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think you were still using the Connector-based server.xml.

Thanks,
Vicky

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Mark Eggers <it...@yahoo.com>.