Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by chu <42...@qq.com> on 2020/07/19 14:52:33 UTC

Self introduction

Qiao Zijian, a sophomore at the School of Computer Science, Beijing Institute of Technology
I have been exposed to some acm competitions, the main language is c++, and I have some understanding of java

Re: Self introduction

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Love it.  All part of a growing Apache family :-)  Welcome to the island
of misfit toys.

--
Kevin A. McGrail
KMcGrail@Apache.org

Member, Apache Software Foundation

Re: Self introduction

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Wow, Welcome Zijian Qiao. And thank Qiao for introducing another Qiao.

As Jialin said,  look forward to beginning your contribution according to
the JIRA list.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University