Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/18 00:20:10 UTC

Release 0.6

Hi,

Jukkas various mails and issues from this week have reminded me, that
there are still only Google and Codehaus releases from the RAT
libraries and the Maven plugin. I think, we should change this.

Therefore, I propose that we cut a release 0.6 of both as soon as
possible. I'd offer to do the release, if noone else does. Is that
fine? Would anyone want to do some things before?

Thanks,

Jochen

--
I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#really-say-that
       My guess: Nokia E50)

Re: Release 0.6

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On Sun, 2009-01-18 at 00:20 +0100, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Jukkas various mails and issues from this week have reminded me, that
> there are still only Google and Codehaus releases from the RAT
> libraries and the Maven plugin. I think, we should change this.

+1

> Therefore, I propose that we cut a release 0.6 of both as soon as
> possible. I'd offer to do the release, if noone else does. Is that
> fine?

that'd be great

> Would anyone want to do some things before?

i'll try to find some time to improve the documentation but don't hold
the release up for this

- robert