Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yegor Bugayenko <eg...@technoparkcorp.com> on 2012/05/13 17:15:43 UTC

Maven Log binding for SLF4J (jcabi-maven-slf4j)

Hi all,

I created a simple binding between Maven Log and SLF4J. The idea is to
forward all SLF4J calls to Maven Log, in order to centralize all logging in
one place, inside Maven plugin. The binding is available at
http://www.jcabi.com/jcabi-maven-slf4j/

This subject was discussed about a year ago in SLF4J list:
http://mailman.qos.ch/pipermail/slf4j-user/2011-April/001071.html

Hopefully somebody will find this open source library useful. Thanks.

—
Yegor

Re: Maven Log binding for SLF4J (jcabi-maven-slf4j)

Posted by Yegor Bugayenko <eg...@technoparkcorp.com>.
Dan, you can use both. You can log through SLF4J or directly through Maven
long (this.getLog()...) - both will work.

—
Yegor Bugayenko

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yegor Bugayenko <eg...@technoparkcorp.com>.