Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Felipe Lobo <fe...@jusbrasil.com.br> on 2009/10/05 00:41:14 UTC

Duplicate documents

Hi, i'm having some problem on my search process, because my search results
are being duplicated(but is not duplicated on the index, i checked with
luke).
I checked the id of the results and one exist on the index and the other is
out of the range(like my index has 300 documents, one result has id 35[OK]
and the other has 350[?]).
I'm using ParallelMultiSearcher, because my app runs in a server where the
index is distributed(big index), but this duplication happens when i'm
running local on my machine without distributed index!

thanks,

--
Felipe Lobo
www.jusbrasil.com.br