Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org> on 2022/03/21 06:19:06 UTC

[DISCUSS] Rename incubator-shenyu-sdk to incubator-shenyu-client-python

Hi,

The new repo incubator-shenyu-sdk [1] contains only Python codes. It's
better to rename this repo to incubator-shenyu-client-python. We can
create new repos for other language clients if needed in the future.
Any comments?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu-sdk

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShenYu (Incubating)

Re: [DISCUSS] Rename incubator-shenyu-sdk to incubator-shenyu-client-python

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
+1

 rename to  incubator-shenyu-client-python

Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org> 于2022年3月21日周一 14:19写道:

Posted by midnight <ll...@163.com>.
+1

Posted by YuI <yu...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by wei liu <lw...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by qi cz <qi...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Kunshuai Zhu <jo...@apache.org>.
+1, LGTM

回复:[DISCUSS] Rename incubator-shenyu-sdk to incubator-shenyu-client-python