Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Zsolt <zk...@intland.com> on 2005/10/11 13:50:12 UTC

How to handle multiple caches?

Hi,

I use (SELECT,UPDATE) often table A and also B separately and also a query
where both tables are joined, thus I have three caches (just an example).

Is it possible to define relation between caches? What is the best way to
handle that?

Of course I have much more tables; this is just a very simple example.

Zsolt

Re: How to handle multiple caches?

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Not currently, no.