Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Jonathan Valliere <jo...@apache.org> on 2019/05/04 17:49:44 UTC

JIRA Resolution for old Issues which are abandoned?

What is the recommended resolution status for JIRA issues which were
Abandoned?  Won't Fix?  Incomplete?

Re: JIRA Resolution for old Issues which are abandoned?

Posted by Jonathan Valliere <jo...@emoten.com>.
Okay, cool!  Thanks for handling that!!

On Sat, May 4, 2019 at 7:48 PM Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 05/05/2019 00:54, Jonathan Valliere wrote:
> > INFRA?  I don’t have an email or anything to send the request to.  They
> > already have a ton of non-standard statuses so I doubt it will be a
> > problem.  They do have to remove “Unresolved” from their list because
> > Atlassian warns against it because it’s a reserved name that they
> > apparently didn’t protect against people manually adding it.  So we end
> up
> > having two “Unresolved” status flags.
>

> I have created a INFRA ticket for that
> :https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18327
>

> We will see if that will be changed :-)
>

> --

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure.

Re: JIRA Resolution for old Issues which are abandoned?

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Valliere <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Valliere <jo...@emoten.com>.