Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org> on 2017/12/27 02:29:56 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache MADlib 1.13 Release (RC1)

Hi All,

The vote for releasing Apache MADlib 1.13 Release (RC1) passed with 5
binding +1s, 2 non-binding +1s, and no 0 or -1 votes. Here are the results:

Binding (PMC members) +1s (5):
Frank McQuillan
Feng, Xixuan (Aaron)
Orhan Kislal
Nandish Jayaram
Rahul Iyer

Non-binding (non-PMC members) +1s (2):
Jingyi Mei
Nikhil Kak

Official vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/0920689d8f21c574301820cdb71ef1750ee5c1b4ac16f081120064b6@%3Cdev.madlib.apache.org%3E

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to review and vote. We will now
proceed with the release (moving artifacts, release tagging,
announcements, etc).

FYI: I will need the assistance of a PMC member to move the artifacts
on the dist subversion repository. I hope to complete this on Wednesday,
Dec 27, 2017.

Regards,
-=e

--
*Ed Espino*

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache MADlib 1.13 Release (RC1)

Posted by Nandish Jayaram <nj...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks Ed!

NJ

Posted by Rahul Iyer <ri...@apache.org>.