Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Vanko Eduard <va...@stonline.sk> on 2009/03/05 12:08:27 UTC

[users@httpd] problems with mod_proxy_html

Hi!I have 2 problems with mod_proxy_html:1.I need to rewrite only relative URLs but not absolute in scripts. My config:<Location /new/path> ProxyHTMLExtended On ProxyHTMLURLMap / /new/path RequestHeader unset Accept-Encoding</Location>The problem is that this rewrites also absolute URLs - any advice?2.I need to rewrite URL in    option value=""     - it seems to mod_proxy_html doesn't rewrite this - any advice?