Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/18 15:16:19 UTC

Status 12029

Hi,

We tried deploying the build example provided by service mix. Deployment
happened fine, but then when we tried to use client.html file it was
returning the message "Status 12029".

does have any idea on this ?

Thanks in anticipation.
Varun

RE: How to test the drools component?

Posted by mr...@wipro.com.

Gert - I have given the same endpoint names as well. Doesn't seem to
work.

Rgds,
Mrudula

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Mrudula,

www.wipro.com

RE: How to test the drools component?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Mrudula,

mrudulam wrote:

> Hi Gert,
>
> Thanks for the reply. Please verify my understanding. I have listed
the
> xbean.xml for the HTTP SU and the Drool SU below. Please confirm if
this
> is what you meant. Also -if I have specified the targetService
correctly.

> By this, when I access the url http://localhost:8195/TestDroolService,
> should be able to invoke the test1.drl. Is that correct?
>
> Regards,
> Mrudula
>

>  <beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
>  xmlns:drools="http://servicemix.apache.org/drools/1.0"
>  xmlns:testMe="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first">
>    <http:endpoint service="testMe:DroolFinalService"
>                   endpoint="httpEndPoint"
>                   role="consumer"

locationURI="http://localhost:8195/TestDroolService/"
>                   defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
>                   soap="true" targetService="DroolFinalService"/>
> </beans>
>
>  <beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
>  xmlns:drools="http://servicemix.apache.org/drools/1.0"
>  xmlns:testMe="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first">
>
> <drools:endpoint service="testMe:DroolFinalService"
>                    endpoint="DroolEndpoint"
>                    ruleBaseResource="classpath:test1.drl" />
> </beans>
>
> ________________________________

www.wipro.com

RE: How to test the drools component? - Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping for drools

Posted by mr...@wipro.com.

Don't bother about this one - I got this fixed. The dependency in
pom.xml should be on the servicemix-drools and not servicemix-http.

Must have been a typo or implied in the original mail on how to create a
drools component
(http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-servicemix-Drool-engine-Issue-tf3948556s120
49.html )

Regards,
Mrudula

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Mrudula,

mrudulam wrote:

> Hi Gert,
>
> Thanks for the reply. Please verify my understanding. I have listed the
> xbean.xml for the HTTP SU and the Drool SU below. Please confirm if this
> is what you meant. Also -if I have specified the targetService correctly.
>
> By this, when I access the url http://localhost:8195/TestDroolService, I
> should be able to invoke the test1.drl. Is that correct?
>
> Regards,
> Mrudula
>

>  <beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
>  xmlns:drools="http://servicemix.apache.org/drools/1.0"
>  xmlns:testMe="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first">
>    <http:endpoint service="testMe:DroolFinalService"
>                   endpoint="httpEndPoint"
>                   role="consumer"
>                   locationURI="http://localhost:8195/TestDroolService/"
>                   defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
>                   soap="true" targetService="DroolFinalService"/>
> </beans>
>
>  <beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
>  xmlns:drools="http://servicemix.apache.org/drools/1.0"
>  xmlns:testMe="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first">
>
> <drools:endpoint service="testMe:DroolFinalService"
>                    endpoint="DroolEndpoint"
>                    ruleBaseResource="classpath:test1.drl" />
> </beans>
>
> ________________________________

By this, when I access the url http://localhost:8195/TestDroolService, I should be able to invoke the test1.drl. Is that correct?

Regards,
Mrudula

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Re: Status 12029

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Varun,

No, that shouldn't be a requirement.  Are there any error messages on your
console?  If not, try setting the logging level to DEBUG to get more
information on what's going wrong.

Gert

Re: Status 12029

Posted by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Status 12029

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
... which is perfectly OK.

Look at http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/16-beginner-exercise.html
for more information on how to look at the messages that have been
enqueued in the bridge.output queue.

Gert

Re: Status 12029

Posted by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Status 12029

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Varun,

Re: Status 12029

Posted by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com>.
I tried deploying bridge (sorry , i told it wrong in the last post). I took
out the service assembly zip file and put it inside deploy folder of service
mix.

Starting Apache ServiceMix ESB: 3.1-incubating

INFO  - ConnectorServerFactoryBean     - JMX connector available at:
service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix 3.1-incubating JBI
Container (ServiceMix) is starting
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - For help or more informations
please see: http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
#SubscriptionManager#
INFO  - DeploymentService              - Restoring service assemblies
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Starting service assembly:
IQSummary-SA
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Starting service assembly: MyLW-SA

Re: Status 12029

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Varun,