Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Jeff Gunther <je...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/01 01:37:00 UTC

Re: Node.js?

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately, I cannot use the ODBC driver for my project -- the source code is currently not available. Does MapR have any plans to open source this component?

Jeff Gunther

Re: Node.js?

Posted by Tugdual Grall <tu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can find a small example of Drill + Node here

https://www.mapr.com/blog/using-apache-drill-rest-api-build-ascii-dashboard-node

Regards
Tug

Re: Node.js?