Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Vimal Sharma <vi...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/12/05 08:34:11 UTC

Write permission for Wiki

Hi,
My Apache wiki username is svimal2106.
Please add this username to Contributors Group so that I can edit the Apache Atlas podling report for December 2016.

Thanks
Vimal

Re: Write permission for Wiki

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Mon, 5 Dec 2016, Stian Soiland-Reyes wrote:
> Could someone with the right wiki karma add svimal2106 to
> ContributorsGroup and StianSoilandReyes to AdminGroup..?

Done and done!

Nick

Re: Write permission for Wiki

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
I was about to - but realised I was not myself listed on
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/AdminGroup :-)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718