Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sribeyron <sy...@free.fr> on 2008/05/05 13:41:57 UTC

Re: how to confirm eclipse wtp contain struts 2.x?

Hi all.

I have released an eclipse plugin for struts2, available here:

http://mvcwebproject.sourceforge.net/

It is not just a plugin for struts 2: it may be used as a basis to develop
plugins for other MVC frameworks, but it is currently working for Struts2
only.

It is still far not complete, but it may help... I'm still working on it,
and I hope I will release a new version in a few days (or months...).
Anyway, any comment will be appreciated ;) .

Sylvain.