Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Philippe Guillard <pg...@soociety.com> on 2005/02/16 10:26:59 UTC

[portal] html head for CForms

Hi all,

Since i put some CForms in Portal coplets i added references to js/css resources directly in portal-page.xsl. Today i'd like to clean my pages = having js references only when needed and mostly reuse CForms stylesheets.
After a check in samples/blocks i've found these XSL transformations:

1. portal-page.xsl
Then cinclude is applying the coplet contents, so we have only inside the coplet page :
1. simple-page2html.xsl
2. forms-samples-styling.xsl

I see only one solution to apply the heads dynamically :
- Put the head stuff in the body in forms-samples-styling.xsl in <cforms_head> tag
- Then add a stylsheet after cinclude like this :
<xsl:template match="/">
	<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="head">
	<xsl:apply-templates select="//cforms_head/head/script"/>
	<xsl:apply-templates select="head"/>
</xsl:template>

Complicated. Somebody did it before?

Phil