Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Yao, Zhihong" <zh...@amazon.com> on 2005/12/30 05:00:33 UTC

Maven 2 JNLP plugin

Hi,

On the Maven plugin matrix I see that the JNLP plugin has a check mark under M2, but a X under FC, and the status says the M2 version is still in progress. I can't find the JNLP plugin anywhere on both Apache and Mojo websites. Could someone tell me if the plugin has been released? If not, when is it expected to be available?

We have a project that use the plugin in the M1 version, and now we are migrating to M2. If the plugin won't be available for a while, is there any temporary solution to use the M1 plugin in M2?

Thanks,
yao

Re: Maven 2 JNLP plugin

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
The plugin matrix says the author for the m2 conversion/version is
Jerome Lacoste... I found his email from the archive to be jerome dot
lacoste at gmail dot com... try asking him where the m2 version went. ^_^

As far as m1 plugin for m2 usage, its not possible.