Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Julian Ray <ju...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/09 16:25:20 UTC

DataTable -- How to align images in a cell?

I know this is a little off topic but I'm having problems trying to align
images in columns in IE 6 and 7. Works great for Firfox, Opera etc. but I
just can't get the &$%#&#  things to center in IE

td.center {
    text-align: center;
}

works for most browsers

img.center {
display: block;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
}

also works on everything but IE

If anyone has figured this out, please let me know....

Thanks

RE: DataTable -- How to align images in a cell?

Posted by Julian Ray <ju...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks, I will give it a try

  _____

Posted by Mert Çalışkan <mc...@gmail.com>.