Posted to user@click.apache.org by Sasipriya Sakamuri <ss...@yahoo.com> on 2012/04/30 20:20:04 UTC

new release?

hi,

Is there any release for click in the roadmap now ? I would like to use click for development as a new project but seeing the lack of activity in the project is concerning me and everyone else on the project. The last release was on march 27th 2011 and I can find a date for the next release anywhere..

Thanks,
Sasipriya

Re: new release?

Posted by Haim Schindler <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I am using Click, and like it a lot
I felt I have to interfere in this correspondence
Scott, I did not feel Josh demanded, he put smile in the end of a sentence
his demanding looked to me more as a compliment to Click
Haim

Re: new release?

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

There is work going on for the next release. I am just finishing up adding
some JQuery controls to Click Extras, then Bob will be looking at pushing
out the release.

One issue we have with adding JQuery is that its not compatible with some
of the older Click Extras prototype controls, such as DateField.

Its just something we will need to document and make people aware of.

regards

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:48 AM, <Br...@csiro.au> wrote:

> +1 more for the good work!  Using it here at the CSIRO and for some
> private work for a local charity.****
>
> Cheers****
>
> Brad****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> *Brad Lee*
> Research Projects Officer* *
>
> Intelligent Sensing and Systems Laboratory ****
>
> CSIRO ICT Centre****
>
> Phone: +61 3 6232 5510 *| *Fax: +61 3 6232 5229 *| *Mobile: 0432 992 469
> brad.lee@csiro.au *|* www.csiro.au  *|*
> http://research.ict.csiro.au/research/labs/tasictc
> <http://www.csiro.au/science/TasICTCentre.html>*| *
> http://www.ict.csiro.au/staff/brad.lee/**
>
> Castray Esplanade, Battery Point, Hobart, TAS
> GPO Box 1538, Hobart TAS 7001, Australia****
>
> *PLEASE NOTE*
> The information contained in this email may be confidential or privileged.
> Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this
> email in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by
> return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not
> represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this
> communication has been maintained or that the communication is free of
> errors, virus, interception or interference. ****
>
> *Please consider the environment before printing this email.*
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **

RE: new release?

Posted by Br...@csiro.au.

brad.lee@csiro.au<ma...@csiro.au> | www.csiro.au  | http://research.ict.csiro.au/research/labs/tasictc <www.csiro.au/science/TasICTCentre.html> | http://www.ict.csiro.au/staff/brad.lee/

It was on a light note Scott. [cid:image001.png@01CD277F.97467780]  . The click guys have done a great job and most of us can see the beauty of the framework.

Re: new release?

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.

Re: new release?

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: new release?

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.

Re: new release?

Posted by Sasipriya Sakamuri <ss...@yahoo.com>.
Well, I find the current version good too.. I am just worried that the project is dead and wont be maintained, and that would be a problem. That is all I am trying to confirm, that the project is still active. Also, the feature for jboss 7 integration with modules seems like a great feature to have.

Thanks,
Sasipriya

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: new release?