Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Tony Dodd <to...@btinternet.com> on 2005/04/25 11:11:19 UTC

Multiple servers

I have a server that returns occurrences of specified words in a group of
texts (corpus). I'd like to run multiple services on a single box using the
same server, each serving a different corpus. OK obviously I could hard code
the various paths to the various corpora and compile several times with
different names, but is there a better way? For example, by defining
multiple services with te same class but different parameters?

Tony Dodd
Oxford University Research Technologies