Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Nagendra Singh <na...@rediffmail.com> on 2004/10/21 04:57:14 UTC

bug in 2.3

Hi All,

I am working in tdk2.1 and switch to tdk2.3. I have two problems---

We write the project schema in xml format, run ant init. It create the
database successfully but we define the a field "autoincrement"
in database table which is not autoincrement .

We want to run single session but single session api is not working.

So please help me how to solve problem..........nksingh

Nagendra Kumar Singh
Software Engineer
EE/ACES, IIT Kanpur
PH- +91-512-2597841

RE: bug in 2.3

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Hi..  I recommend you use the soon to be released (25th) META plugin which
replaces the TDK..   More details coming...