Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Euan Guttridge <EG...@buildonline.com> on 2002/11/21 17:32:55 UTC

Mail task "Failed to initialise MIME mail"

Hi,

1) Why do I get the "Failed to .."
2) How can I keep the attachment as an attachment?

I have optional.jar, mail.jar, activation.jar all in the system classpath.
The following task produces the Ant runtime output;

[mail] Failed to initialise MIME mail
[mail] Using UU mail

; but does not stop the build.

The following task sends the email, with the html rendered correctly in the
body of the email, although the attachment is displayed as text, also in the
body - not as attached files as intended.

<mail mailhost="10.x" subject="Results" messagemimetype="text/html"
messagefile="/junit-noframes.html">
<from address="me@build.com"/>
<to address="me@build.com"/>
	<fileset dir="${output_dir}">