Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/30 14:48:05 UTC

SequenceFileFromMailArchive missing from driver.classes.props

Hello,

I've noticed the above class is not mentioned in driver.classes.props so
I've created a patch for this, in case it was not left out intentionally.

Cheers,
--
Ioan Eugen Stan
http://ieugen.blogspot.com

Re: SequenceFileFromMailArchive missing from driver.classes.props

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.

M'kay https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-967

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi-