Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Jan Holmberg <ja...@perigeum.fi> on 2017/06/16 07:44:49 UTC

Max number of columns

Hi,
I ran into Kudu limitation of max columns (300). Same limit seemed to apply latest Kudu version as well but not ex. Impala/Hive (in the same extent at least).
* is this limitation going to be loosened in near future?
* any suggestions how to get over this limitation? Table splitting is the obvious one but in my case not the desired solution.

cheers,
-jan

Re: Max number of columns

Posted by Jan Holmberg <ja...@perigeum.fi>.