Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Kamal Ahmed <KA...@webMethods.com> on 2007/06/07 17:21:57 UTC

public interface ErrorHandler extends OptionHandler

Hi,

In Log4J version 1.2.13 , I could not find any implementation of
ErrorHandler. Is it upto the user to implement ErrorHandler interface?

Thanks,
-Kamal.

RE: public interface ErrorHandler extends OptionHandler

Posted by Kamal Ahmed <KA...@webMethods.com>.
Never mind, I found it

public class OnlyOnceErrorHandler implements ErrorHandler

JDBCAppender custom fields

Posted by "Shah, Tejas" <te...@bearingpoint.com>.
Hello,

I am using JDBCAppender to log information into a database. I need to
log several custom fields along with logging message and default fields
provided by JDBCAppender. I have searched about this issue and found out
a post from 2003 which does outline an alternative approach using
ExtendedPatternLayout. My question is if there is an easier way to
accomplish this. I mean easier than writing few lines of code which
would parse message string for fields and would just do a database
insert?

Thanks for your help,

Tejas
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.