Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/20 00:01:53 UTC

River TLP

River Community,

I am pleased to pass along the news that the ASF board unanimously
approved the resolution to establish the River TLP.

Time to get busy clearing away the eggshells and moving into your new svn home.

Best Regards,

Benson

Re: River TLP

Posted by Zsolt Kúti <la...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> This is excellent news!  Congratulations to everyone who has worked to
> make this happen!
>
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 11:01 PM, Benson Margulies
> <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > River Community,
> >
> > I am pleased to pass along the news that the ASF board unanimously
> > approved the resolution to establish the River TLP.
> >
> > Time to get busy clearing away the eggshells and moving into your new svn
> home.

Let's celebrate all the hard workers, contributors and supporters!

Re: River TLP

Posted by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com>.