Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Krishnan Krishnamoorthy <Kr...@infosys.com> on 2012/01/17 03:51:12 UTC

FW: Hive_Datatypes_Complex

Hi,

I've been trying to find out how to create data files for input into tables having the following descriptions :

*         CREATE TABLE complex_array (
col1 ARRAY<INT>);

*         CREATE TABLE complex_map (
col2 MAP<STRING, INT>);

*         CREATE TABLE complex_struct (
col3 STRUCT<a:STRING, b:INT, c:DOUBLE>);

I'd be really grateful if anyone could create sample data files (having at least 2-3rows) for each of the tables so that I can load them into these tables.

Thanks and Regards,
Krishnan K
Infosys Limited | Bangalore | India
Direct : +91 80 39137352 | Extn: 51693 | Mobile: +91 7411822886

Infosys e-mail system.