Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tim Squires <wm...@tnwdb.com> on 2008/02/11 12:48:18 UTC

Re: adding context on redirect - Wicket 1.3 on Tomcat behind Apache httpd

Hello again,

I'm still really struggling to find why the extra context is being added
to the path.  Could anyone help?  Does anyone have a Wicket 1.3.1 setup on
Tomcat behind Apache2?  Is there a recommended setup e.g. Jetty?

Working my way through the debug for Wicket, it looks like the page
requests for PageLinks and setRedirects are the same.

DEBUG - Page                       - ending request for page [Page class =
abcd.app.page.LoginPage, id = 7, version = 0], request [method = POST,
protocol = HTTP/1.0, requestURL = http://www.abcd.com/abcd/app/,
contentType = application/x-www-form-urlencoded, contentLength = 54,
contextPath = /abcd, pathInfo = null, requestURI = /abcd/app/, servletPath
= /app/, pathTranslated = null]
DEBUG - Page                       - ending request for page [Page class =
abcd.app.page.NewThingPage, id = 6, version = 0], request [method = POST,
protocol = HTTP/1.0, requestURL = http://www.abcd.com/abcd/app/,
contentType = application/x-www-form-urlencoded, contentLength = 54,
contextPath = /abcd, pathInfo = null, requestURI = /abcd/app/, servletPath
= /app/, pathTranslated = null]

Please, any help would be appreciated.  After hours of working on this,
I'm pulling my hair out.  Please tell me I've missed a comma or
something!!

Thanks,
Tim