Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Eyedeas Company Asia-Pacific Co., Ltd" <ey...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/23 18:42:44 UTC

Logo Suggestion

Hi All,

Been looking at this since Sebastian suggested it last week.   Just
incorporated the Apache after reading the various emails.

Just think we need to keep it simple

Kind Regards
Trevor
Eyedeas

Re: Logo Suggestion

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Travor,

looking nice! Now we have 2, actual 3 proposals (including the ones from
Alvaro) :)

Please resize the logo to 40pixels in height, it is almost not readable at
that size (even if you trim the whitespace around the border to have it
full-fit).
Compare to:
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/images/logo-2.jpg
A maximum height would be something like this:
http://shiro.apache.org/static/assets/images/shiro_logo_484x170.png

You can of course design bigger ones, but resized to that height the
logo/text should be still good readable.
You have to imagine that we put that logo in presentation material et
cetera as a resized very small logo and you should still be able to get an
idea of what it is.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner