Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Harmaldeep Atwal <ha...@transcanada.com> on 2002/11/21 23:35:14 UTC

Portlet Registration Help Please

Hi,
 We are new users of Jetspeed and are just learning to configure and use

 Jetspeed to create our own portlets.  We came across the following
 problem and could not find proper documention on how to add a portlet
 anywhere on the web.

 Steps taken to build our portlet:
 - wrote and build our portlet using a build file
 -made sure our class file was in the class path
 -created a .xreg file under WEB-INF/conf
 -changed default.psml file to include our portlet

 Problem:  Our portlet does not show in the add portlet section of the
 Jetspeed Customizer.

 Please email us back if you can help. Thank you for your time.

 Harmaldeep & Marjorie